Can You Learn Japanese by Watching Anime?
A newly recognized way to learn Japanese is by watching anime.
You can watch your favorite anime while reading along with the subtitles.
This free ebook is for you if you’d like to:
- Learn beginner Japanese before fully committing to an online course or school of study
- Learn to pick up new phrases and colloquialisms through interactions between different characters in an episode of anime
- Shift your focus from formal grammar to the most interesting aspects of the culture
- Enjoy self-study and finding new methods so that learning never gets boring
- Challenge yourself by learning a new language watching your favorite anime
You'll be surprised to see that there are a lot of free, relevant resources available online!
- You'll learn basic sentence structures and how to build your vocabulary organically
- Improve your vocabulary organically by studying and listening to words you're interested in
- Focus your listening skills and understand casual speech with the help of native Japanese speakers in anime
- Improve your grammar and sentence structure skills by hearing how native speakers use them naturally
- Study hiragana or katakana at your own pace
- Get free downloadable Hiragana and Katakana worksheet PDFs for beginner's study
- Recommended textbooks and examples on making sentences that will surely take your Japanese skills to the next level!
6 New Resources to Study Japanese with Including:
- Recommended Japanese language textbooks for both beginners and intermediate learners alike (some with free versions available)
- Recommended apps for people interested in spaced-repetition based vocabulary learning
- Links to free downloadable PDF for Hiragana and Katakana self-study worksheets to practice your Japanese syllabary and writing skills
- Concise examples on how to apply your newly acquired skills to learn and retain Japanese words and phrases while watching anime!
Regardless of age or ability, give the gift of language to yourself by Learning Japanese with anime!
Any Comments, Questions, or Suggestions?
Feel free to DM me on Twitter
If you want to learn Japanese in a fun, easy way, then you've come to the right place. Watching anime is a great way to improve your listening skills and learn new words and phrases, while expanding your vocabulary in Japanese. We provide links to recommended books, free PDF of hiragana and katakana study guide worksheets, and concise examples for sentence structure and grammar!